Our Mission Statement
Connecting The Community to Build A Brighter Tomorrow.
The Northwest Montana United Way is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Fundamental to this mission is our commitment to the principles of diversity and inclusion for everyone. We seek to promote these core values as an employer and in the communities in which we work. Northwest Montana United Way opposes discrimination of any form.
Our United Way is a catalyst for
- meeting basic needs
- helping children and youth succeed
- strengthening and supporting families and individuals
- building vital and safe communities, and promoting self-sufficiency
- Improve education for all youth in our community and reduce the number of high school dropouts.
- Help people achieve financial stability and get working families on the road to economic independence.
- Promote healthy lives and increase the number of youth and adults who are healthy and avoid risky behaviors.
These goals are ambitious, but with your help, we can achieve them.